Monday, October 6, 2008

I am hate incarnate.

It is 12:03PM on Monday, October 6, 2008 ......

..... and OU sucks. Still. I hate the University of Oklahoma, and I hope to God Texas lays waste to your team and fandom. To all of those toothless, slack-jawed yokels who think it is great their mascot is named after land thieves and cheaters, I hate every single one of you.

You are not human beings, you are some lesser form of life as far as I am concerned and nothing would make me happier than seeing a hole open up and swallow Norman, OK. It is quite possible since Oklahoma sucks.

Interestingly enough, the Red River has been steadily moving north. It is not a result of global climate change, but rather, OU sucks so hard that it is actually re-routing the course of the river.


I hate the University of Oklahoma with a passion. The only time I have ever been spit on in my life was because I was wearing burnt orange, God's color for the sunset, after a game. A drunk sooner did not seem to agree with it and proceeded to spit on me. The results were not optimal for either side.

Interestingly enough, in Bill Maher's new movie Religulous, Maher asks a question: "Well if God is all powerful, why doesn't he destroy Satan?"

I have the answer. Oklahoma, like Satan, cheats, and spits on people when drunk.

As I said earlier, OU sucks. And I swear I will verbally knock (ie. verbally spew hate-filled invective) a person on his/her tailend if I see them wearing sooner garb this week. I hate OU. I would just as soon as punch them in the face, but quite frankly, a sooner is not worth the assault & battery charge on my record, especially since I am sitting here writing it in my blog which would probably be used against me in a court of law.

Haar.

I still hate OU.

Also, why are they called OU when they are the University of Oklahoma? What sort of reject university are they? F' 'em, OU Sucks.


3 comments:

shyampatel said...

You'd think all those National Merit Scholars would know how to abbreviate.

Dryw said...

It's clearly some form of dyslexia. I would say take it easy on them but seriously - how do you screw up the abbreviation of your own university? Worse than that it remains screwed up after all these years so apparently people there are too stupid to realize the obvious mistake they have made. Idiots.

The Bot said...

Yokels?