Friday, June 24, 2011

Disturbing Trends

1) I hate one particular biker. Fuck you, you tattooed moron, who would be as bold to break no less than 2 moving violations and then verbally harass my wife and me.

Yes, you. Yeah, you. Uh-huh. Yeah, Fuck You. Fuck you, you bitch-ass, bike-riding, wannabe hippie. You cannot bike against traffic and randomly switch directions in the middle of the street and expect people to know what the fuck you are doing, you fucktard.

Don't ever, ever yell at my wife or in her general direction.

And no, I did not F' your mother, so that moniker that so aptly rolled off your tongue is inaccurate. But, if I did, I guarantee I would go for the 6th Base.

Argh. Tupac Shakur said it best. NSFW.

Okay, I got that out of my system.

2) What is up with this trend of putting lyrical hooks/choruses with a rap about it how hard it was to grow up in your youth. Like B.oB. w/ Hayley Williams of Paramore in "Airplanes" or Tinie Tempah w/ Eric Turner in "Written in the Stars." Then you have this Skylar Grey person showing up everywhere, and then, Rihanna being the no talent ass clown that she is, gets in on the action as well, with Eminem? I guess he kind of started it back in the day with the song, "Stan", but I am sure this trend has been around for a while.

I seriously doubt any of these cats thought this idea up. Anyone know who the first or the first recording of this was ?

With that being said, I like Airplanes and Written in the Stars.

3) I cannot stand Lady Gaga. Argh. Didn't we see this in the 1980s. Her name then was Madonna.

4) I don't particularly care for this Bieber kid, but I give him props for being so motivated at such a young age. With that said, I wish he would disappear like Ricky Martin.

5) We're due for the next boy band. ~1970, Jackson 5, Monkees, ~1980s Menudo [this is a stretch, but I needed somthing for ~1980], ~1990s New Kids on the Block, Boyz II Men, New Edition, All-4-One, ~2000 Backstreet Boys, NSync, O-Town, 98 Degrees.

It's about time, if my calculations are correct.
Oh lord. Please help us survive.

No comments: